Each week, certain characters will visit your island at a scheduled time. These special visitors bring useful wares or interesting quests that you can participate in. The following visitors are the characters I consider the most valuable as they offer you something you can only achieve on special days and times of the week, as opposed to every day (like visiting the Able Sisters or Nook’s Cranny).
QUICK NPC HOURS GUIDE
- Labelle, Kicks, Leif, Mable (before Able Sisters is built): 5am – 10pm
- Flick, C.J., Redd, Gulliver, Gullivarrr: 5am – 5am (next day)
- Saharah, K.K. Slider: 5am – 12am (K.K. Slider only takes song requests 6pm – 12am, will appear on Sunday if there’s a tourney/bug-off Saturday)
- Daisy Mae: 5am – 12pm (Sunday only)
- Celeste: 7pm – 4am (cannot appear if K.K. is here)
- Wisp: 8pm – 5am (disappears right after being helped)
- Pascal: Can appear sometimes when you obtain a scallop, regardless of time
A travelling saleswoman, Saharah can visit any day of the week between 5 AM and midnight.
Tip: Make sure you buy her rugs first to get the most tickets. Use those tickets to redeem a new, free wallpaper or flooring.
This guy visits Monday through Friday between 5 AM to 10 PM.
Sister to Mable and Sable, Label visits Monday through Friday between 5 AM and midnight.
The bug-obsessed artist visits Monday through Friday for 24 hours starting at 5 AM.
RELATED: Make a huge profit selling bugs with my Ultimate Bug Selling Guide.
Similar to Flick, CJ also visits Monday through Friday for 24 hours starting at 5 AM.
Like Flick and CJ, Gulliver will wash up on your island Monday through Friday for 24 hours starting at 5 AM.
Perhaps the most widely known, Daisy Mae arrives only on Sundays. You can purchase turnips from here between 5 AM and noon.
RELATED: Download my free Turnip Price Log to track your island’s turnip prices.
This friendly ghost visits any day of the week between 8 PM and 5 AM the following day.
The star-gazer Celeste visits any day of the week between 7 PM and 5 AM the following day.
Which visitor is your favorite? Comment below!